The vulnerable adults with whom we work depend upon various kinds of support to live as independently as possible. That’s why we guide or signpost them to various help organisations throughout Teesside.
Our accommodation is specialist, supported and safe.
For further information please contact Administration Team on: 01642 244448 *option1*
What We Expect
- You must be respectful, polite and non-aggressive to staff at all times.
- Respect for fellow residents and neighbours.
- You must keep to the terms and conditions of occupation. Respect for the Visitor Rules.
- You must use your accommodation in a proper and considerate manner.
- You are not allowed to carry out any trading or business within this accommodation.
- You must not under any circumstances, leave children aged 17 or under alone in the accommodation.
- You must not use the property, or allow it to be used for any illegal/immoral purposes.
- You must not do anything that impedes the detection of fire within the property. Any such interference with fire detection systems may result in you being asked to immediately leave the property.
- You must pay your accommodation charges in full and on time. Communicate with staff regarding budgeting and benefit issues.
- Engage with support services where appropriate and possible.
- Volunteering where appropriate and possible.
- There is a zero tolerance policy towards drugs and alcohol, this must be respected at all times.
- If we need to terminate your stay, we will try to give you 24 hours’ notice. If, however, the safety of staff or other people staying at the property is at risk, or there has been a constant breach of the conditions of your licence agreement we may ask you to leave immediately.
“Most homeless kids are on the streets because they have been forced by circumstances that cause them to think that they are safer there than in any home they once knew.”